- Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions for WingHaven Residential Property
- By-Laws of the WingHaven Residential Owners Association, Inc.
- Articles of Incorporation of the WingHaven Residential Owners Association, Inc .
Exhibit C of the Declaration of Covenants provides Winghaven Residents with a complete list of the development’s Initial Use Restrictions. Use restrictions govern the use of property, activities, and conduct within the Residential Property. This document can be viewed or downloaded from:
- The WROA Rules and Regulations Handbook was developed by the WROA Board of Directors to provide Winghaven Residents information on the most common referenced clauses from the Declaration of Covenants, the Initial Use Restrictions, and is used to document all Board approved rules that are not referenced in the Declaration or Initial Use Restrictions. This document can be viewed or downloaded from:
- WROA Rules and Regulations as of 10-19-09
Section VIII of the WROA Rules and Regulations Handbook is where all Board Approved Rules are documented. It is a subset of the Rules and Regulations Handbook that can provide Winghaven Residents with a quick reference to any new or modified rules. Board-adopted Rules and Regulations help establish administrative procedures for internal Association governance and operating procedures for use of the Common Area and property included within the Area of Common Responsibility. Each rule has an effective date that the language was last modified. This document can be viewed or downloaded from:
- section VIIIThe directions for how to file a complaint to the Board of Directors are referenced in the Violation and Complaint Procedure. This document can be viewed or downloaded from:
- WingHaven Violation/Complaint Procedure
Are you a Winghaven Resident that is interested in participating in the Community Garden program? In order to participate, you will need to submit an application and agreement to the Committee. This document can be viewed or downloaded from: