Explore Our Site
- Temporary Pool Size Requirements
- Photo Gallery
- Board Meetings
- Winghaven Documents
- Garden Agreement
- Street/Alley Lights in Winghaven
- Architectural Guidelines
- Home Maintenance
- News and Updates
- Living in a Community Association
- Community Standards
- Pavilion Reservation Form
- Emerald Ash Borer – (EAB) Project
- Mailbox Repair/Replacement
- Village Street Tree Replacement Plan
- Pet Policy
- WH Community Standards Letter
New Portal System
By now every resident should have received a letter from from CMA with login information for the new portal system.
This new system will allow you to see the current status of your account including any fines or violations received. You will also find all the information and forms that you would usually find on WROA.info here including board meeting minutes, financial information, pavilion requests, andarchitectural requests. You can also submit questions directly to CMA.
In the next year, WROA.info will be phased out and you will no longer be able to access any of the forms, board minutes or financial information. This information will only be found on the portal.
If you are having problems logging in or did not receive your letter please contact Adrienne at CMA, email@example.com and she can assist you.